Total Pageviews

Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Join Waoindia to win some free money

In their website it stated that its about $0.10 per click on advertisement link and "Get CASH via Check/Paypal/AlertPay/CreditCard. You must earn at least $199.00"! 


Have been the member of Waoindia for quite a period of time.
Whenever I am free and surfing the internet, I would just login to www.waoindia.com to click on the advertisement links (about 5-7 links). 
Each link would need to be open for 30seconds before it prompt for "click" to get point. That simple!


So far I have USD$ 41, seems far from USD$199 to see if this website is really giving out the $199 upon earn the required amount. But since its free money and if you have a few minutes to spare daily, there is no harm trying!
I wont recommend anyone to pay a single cents to sign up for any package since the claiming of the USD$199 status is unknown. So be save than sorry.


Would update this post as soon as I got the chance to claim my USD$199! Stay tune~


No comments:

Post a Comment